Victorville Child Custody Attorney
Committed to the Futures of Individuals & Families
Nothing is more important than protecting your family. When your marriage or relationship ends and you’re faced with challenges to the security of your children or the home you've built, an aggressive family law attorney can help you protect your interests. At Law Office of Heather Hinton, we are committed to clients in the Victorville area and throughout California. Whether you need forceful advocacy for the end of your marriage, child custody and support, alimony, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements,adoption, or other domestic issues, we are here to help you get the most favorable outcome possible.
Advocating for the Best Interests of Children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, Law Office of Heather Hinton provides strong legal counsel and determined advocacy.
We handle matters including:
- Child support: Parents share the responsibility of supporting their children. We seek arrangements where you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children.
- Child custody and visitation: We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety while preserving your parental bond. We fight for clients' rights to make decisions about how their children are raised.
- Adoption: A biological parent’s change of heart or an immigration problem can turn the joy of adoption into a nightmare. We assist with the complex legal process of adoption so you can add to your family.
- Juvenile delinquency: If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. When authorities interfere with your rights, a zealous advocate can help to cut the bureaucratic red tape.
In all of these matters, we work tirelessly to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Handling Divorce, Alimony & Property Division
We help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court.
Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce: We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support: Our firm fights for the best possible settlement or judgment in regard to spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division: We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property, and finances. When it is impossible to find solutions on which both parties can agree, however, you can depend on us to advocate for your best interests in court. As a skilled negotiator and tough litigator, Attorney Heather Hinton won’t rest until she reaches the best possible outcome for you.
Whether it is in the courtroom or at the negotiation table, Heather Hinton will advise on the best approach based on your unique situation.
Every case has its own intricate facts that Heather Hinton will carefully review in order to provide targeted legal advice for your legal matter.
Heather Hinton works with clients one-on-one so they can gain the full and unimpeded benefit of her legal experience and knowledge.