Victorville Child Custody Lawyer
Assisting Clients Through The Child Custody Process in San Bernardino County
Nothing is more important than protecting your family. When your marriage or relationship ends, and you’re faced with challenges to the security of your children or the home you've built, an aggressive family law attorney can help you protect your interests. At the Law Office of Heather Hinton, we are committed to clients in the Victorville area and throughout California. Whether you need forceful advocacy for the end of your marriage, child custody, and support, alimony, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, adoption, or other domestic issues, we are here to help you get the most favorable outcome possible.
Are you looking for experienced legal guidance for your child custody matter? Call the Law Office of Heather Hinton today at (760) 313-3188 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our child custody attorney in Victorville.
Advocating for Your Child's Best Interests
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, the Law Office of Heather Hinton provides strong legal counsel and determined advocacy.
We handle matters including:
- Child support: Parents share the responsibility of supporting their children. We seek arrangements where you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children.
- Child custody and visitation: We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety while preserving your parental bond. We fight for clients' rights to make decisions about how their children are raised.
- Adoption: A biological parent’s change of heart or an immigration problem can turn the joy of adoption into a nightmare. We assist with the complex legal process of adoption so you can add to your family.
- Juvenile delinquency: If your child ends up in trouble with the law and is facing criminal charges, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. When authorities interfere with your rights, a zealous advocate can help to cut the bureaucratic red tape.
In all of these matters, our Victorville child custody attorney works tirelessly to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Providing Legal Support For More Than Just Child Custody
We help clients to end their marriage, with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court.
Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for the following:
- Divorce: We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support: Our firm fights for the best possible settlement or judgment in regard to spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division: We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property, and finances. When it is impossible to find solutions on which both parties can agree, however, you can depend on us to advocate for your best interests in court. As a skilled negotiator and tough litigator, child custody attorney Heather Hinton won’t rest until she reaches the best possible outcome for you.
Contact the Law Office of Heather Hinton today to get started with our Victorville child custody lawyer.
Whether it is in the courtroom or at the negotiation table, Heather Hinton will advise on the best approach based on your unique situation.
Every case has its own intricate facts that Heather Hinton will carefully review in order to provide targeted legal advice for your legal matter.
Heather Hinton works with clients one-on-one so they can gain the full and unimpeded benefit of her legal experience and knowledge.