Victorville Family Lawyer
Fighting to Protect the Future of You & Your Loved Ones
Nothing is more important than protecting your family. When a relationship ends and you’re faced with challenges to the security of your children or the life you built, an aggressive Victorville family law attorney can protect your interests. At Law Office of Heather Hinton, we provide forceful advocacy for divorces, child custody and support matters, alimony, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, adoption, and other domestic issues.
Advocating for the Best Interests of Children
Our Victorville family lawyer works tirelessly to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent. To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, we provide strong legal counsel and determined advocacy.
Our firm handles matters including:
- Child support: Parents share the responsibility of supporting their children. We can seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children.
- Child custody and visitation: We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety and preserves your parental bond. Let us fight for your rights to make decisions about how your children are raised.
- Adoption: A biological parent’s change of heart or an immigration problem can turn the joy of adoption into a nightmare. We assist with the complex legal process of adoption so you can add to your family.
- Juvenile delinquency: If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. When authorities interfere with your rights, a zealous advocate can help to cut the bureaucratic red tape.
Contested or Amicable Divorce in CA
Ending a relationship is a difficult undertaking. We help clients to end their marriages with as little stress as possible. Should the situation demand litigation, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court.
Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce: We can guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support: Law Office of Heather Hinton fights for the best possible settlement or judgment in regard to spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division: We advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Divorce mediation is another helpful solution when dealing with a failed relationship, especially if you and your spouse are still on speaking terms. With a skilled mediator present, you can reach more amicable agreements about your children, property, and finances. Our firm provides these services at a reasonable rate.
Call (760) 313-3188 now to learn more about how our Victorville family law attorney can help.
Whether it is in the courtroom or at the negotiation table, Heather Hinton will advise on the best approach based on your unique situation.
Every case has its own intricate facts that Heather Hinton will carefully review in order to provide targeted legal advice for your legal matter.
Heather Hinton works with clients one-on-one so they can gain the full and unimpeded benefit of her legal experience and knowledge.