Dedicated California Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights
West Coast lawyer represents criminal defendants and family court litigants aggressively
At the Heather Hinton Law Offices in Victorville, CA, I concentrate on defending the rights of citizens facing felony or misdemeanor charges, as well as the rights of individuals going through separation, divorce or other family matters. I investigate each case thoroughly and treat it with the attention it deserves. The legal advice I give is objective and reliable, with a view toward your best interest, based on a prudent and thorough analysis of the facts and the law.
Whether a case settles or goes to trial, you will be prepared
At the Heather Hinton Law Offices, I provide high-level representation in all phases of criminal and family law proceedings. My clients find me to be:
- An aggressive litigator — I take a proactive approach to each case, pursuing every remedy available and not backing down.
- An effective negotiator — When litigation can be avoided through discussion or mediation, I work to attain the best result possible for you.
- A one-on-one advocate — I make sure that every client is informed at every stage of the case. I will strategize with you and make sure all the evidence in your favor is presented.
My clients know my reputation and hire me for my passionate desire to make the legal system work for every client, and for the thorough way I investigate and build their cases.
Limiting practice to two key areas of law makes for efficiency
The Heather Hinton Law Offices is a boutique practice, focused on two main fields of law. Clients in the Inland Empire and on the West Coast come to me for:
- Criminal defense — I defend individuals charged with felonies and misdemeanors, in addition to parole and probation issues that may arise. I also advocate for juveniles charged with offenses or those who are already in the system. If you have been accused of a crime or offense, I will work one-on-one with you and create a strategy for an effective defense.
- Family law — I help clients navigate through a divorce or separation, working with both sides to achieve a negotiated settlement that avoids court costs. If there are children involved, I fight for a desirable custody plan. I also handle private adoptions and adoptions through the State of California. I know the issues in family law are sensitive and I am committed to resolving these cases with the least amount of disruption to the family.
You can trust that I know intimately how the court system works in these areas and that I will provide informed and effective advocacy in your case.
Experienced California attorney is ready to serve
Contact the Heather Hinton Law Offices in Victorville, CA for the aggressive advocacy you deserve in criminal and family law. Call me at 442-267-6124 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.